On the 1st Day of Christmas…..
It’s been a minute, I know, I’ve said this quite a couple of times. But I truly needed a break, a break from writing mainly, cause I was overwhelmed with work, thesis, Youtube and basically all aspects of life. I tried my best to keep the Youtube channel going as much as possible without quitting and it went really well. The channel has been growing really well and I couldn’t be more grateful than I already am for the growth it has experienced.
All I can say is thank you once more.
It’s dessert season and time to fill ourselves up with good things without getting guilty about our life choices this holiday season.
So, on the 1st Day of Christmas, we made some Oreo Cheesecake Cups. Teamed up with Pradip to bring you some wonderful treats during this Christmas season.
If you’re not a cheese or dairy lover, then worry not, adding the Pradip Vanilla to the mixture adds such a good flavour to the mixture and transforms them into these yum dessert with just a bit of tang lingering in your mouth.
- 250g Cream Cheese
- 1/3 Cup Caster Sugar
- 2/3 Cup Plain/ Natural Yoghurt
- 1 Teaspoon Pradip Vanilla Essence
- Desired amount lightly crushed oreos
- Desired amount finely crushed oreos
- Whole oreos for garnishing
- Soften the cream cheese with a whisk or a hand mixer until it’s smooth.
- Add the caster sugar, natural yoghurt, Pradip vanilla and mix them in until everything is well incorporated and blended together. Scrape the bowl when necessary.
- Add the lightly crushed Oreos into the mixture and gently fold them in.
- In your serving glasses, add the desired amount of finely crushed Oreos, then scoop the desired amount of the cheesecake batter into the mixture.
- Sprinkle some finely crushed Oreos and then garnish with whole Oreos.
- Chill the cheesecake cups for at least an hour before serving.