On the 2nd Day of Christmas, we made some trifles.
I had been thinking about trifles for a couple of weeks, to be fairly honest. I was lucky enough to get sponsored by Skypex Supplies during the December workshop, and all I could think about since picking up the Pristine whipping cream was making some trifles for dessert.
The Pristine Whipping cream is so light and fluffy and literally tastes like ice cream, so it made for the perfect recipe for the trifles. Another plus with this cream is that it is completely dairy free thus perfect for Vegans and anyone with any dairy dislikes or allergies.
- 1 cup Pristine Whipping Cream
- 1 punnet strawberries, some sliced, some whole
- Cake to cut into slices
- Whip the Pristine whipping cream to stiff peaks
- Use a cookie cutter to cut the cake into desired size. You can also cut the cake into cubes as desired.
- Place the cut pieces into your serving glasses.
- Using a spoon or a piping bag, add the Pristine whipping cream.
- Add some sliced strawberries. This will be dependent on how much you’d like to have.
- Repeat as many times as desired.
- Garnish as desired
- Serve immediately or a little chilled.